What membership terms are offered at Flex 24 and how much?
We offer membership packages for each location. If you join at University, you will have Single Access to our University location. If you join at our 42nd location, you will have Dual Access to both locations. Please be sure to choose your membership term wisely because there are cancellation fees owed for early termination. Paid in full options are available as well at both locations.Upon joining, all members are required to pay start up dues as well as their prorated first month. All prices listed are pre-tax and subject to change.
How do I access my online membership account?
Go to the home page and click on the MEMBER LOGIN
What are the startup dues for?
When you join you pay for your key activation and programming for your account. You are not charged for your key itself. The key is $43.29 and is only owed if the key is not returned at the end of the membership or is lost. If a members losses their key, they will be required to purchase an additional key at the member’s expense. All prices listed above are pre-tax and subject to change.
Why do we communicate through email for cancellation requests?
When a member would like to cancel their account, they are told to email at Support@flex24fitness.com. Our General Manager is in charge of our cancellations. We require cancellation to be completed over email to ensure both parties are accountable to what is requested of them. This provides a written documentation of the process that was completed. This is for the protection of the member so they are aware of the time frame and process in which to cancel their account, as well as keeps Flex 24 accountable to provide the necessary information requested. This protects the integrity of Flex 24 and the member to whom we are communicating with.
How do you cancel your account?
You first will email Support@flex24fitness.com and they will reply to your email. If you have not completed your contract you have the option to transfer your membership by paying the $75 transfer fee. In addition to, the member who is cancelling will pay their last month, and the new member will pay their first month. The previous member is required to bring their key in with them so the new member can reuse the key. All transfers are completed by appointment only. If you cannot find someone to transfer your membership to, then you will be required to pay out the contract. You can either pay the contractual balance which is the remaining months owed on your contract, or the cancellation fee. The cancellation fee for University single access only members is $250.00 plus tax for each full or partial year remaining. The cancellation fee for 42nd dual access members is $350.00 for each full or partial year remaining. Our Support Team will assist you with exact totals and more detailed information when you email her. Cancellations will only be completed by signing the cancellation form; never by verbal consent. All prices listed above are pre-tax and subject to change.
What is our moving policy?
If a member is moving and they have not fulfilled the membership agreement they signed up for, then they are eligible to cancel under our moving policy. In order to be eligible to cancel under the moving policy, you must move at least 30 miles away from any Flex 24 location and out of the Odessa/ Midland area. You will be required to email or mail Flex 24 a copy of your utility bill with your name and new address as proof of relocation. Once we receive a copy of your bill you will pay your prorated dues owed, your last month, and sign a cancellation form to close your account. Since the member has not completed their initial membership agreement, they will be responsible for paying the prorated difference for the closest term they have completed. The member will rewrite their membership to the closest term of a 1,2 or 3 year agreement and pay the difference for those fulfilled months. All cancellations must be completed through email by emailing Support@flex24fitness.com.
What is the June Enhancement?
They June Enhancement is an annual fee on the 1st of every June at the rate of $40.00 for University access members and $60.00 for 42nd access members. This annual charge allows us to add the equipment that is either requested from members because we do not already have one, or additional pieces based on heavy traffic during peak periods. It offers our members the newest top of the line equipment each year, as well as updates on the current equipment we have. All our equipment is well maintained throughout the year and replaced as needed. This additional fee allows us to go over and beyond just maintaining a nice facility. It allows us to keep it ever changing and growing to offer our members the best! Members are made aware of this charge upon joining in the first few sentences of their contract terms and conditions. We send out an email yearly as well to remind our members of the annual charge before it drafts out.
Please visit our Club Enhancement page above for more information. All prices listed above are pre-tax and subject to change.
How do I add someone onto my contract?
Existing members can add on a minor or legal spouse to their contract at any time. Minors 12-15 must be accompanied by the primary member at all times to work out and will not receive a key to access the gym upon joining. Minors 15-17 can attend the gym without a parent or guardian present after they are signed up and will receive their own key fob. Minors can be added or removed from the primary’s account at any time. Primary members will be required to be present when a minor is added to the account to sign. Members can add on their legal spouse to their account but the primary member is required to renew their membership upon doing so. Proof of marriage can be requested upon combining the accounts. Both individuals will need to be present upon signing.
What age requirements does Flex 24 have for children?
Members must be 12 years old to workout in either facility. Minors 12-14 can be added onto the primary account but are not allowed to workout without the primary present. Minors 15-17 can join without supervision of a guardian but must have the parent or guardian present upon joining. All minors require a parent or guardian signature to join. If the child is under 12 years of age, they are allowed to attend our Flex Kids zone. For more information about minors joining, please refer to the question “How do I add someone onto my contract?”.
What is the age requirement for Childcare?
Drop your kids off at FLEXKids childcare for a worry-free workout so we can entertain while you train. The three-story high, 25-foot indoor playing structure includes slides, a bridge, trampoline, the infamous magic carpet ride, and MUCH more! Your kids will be begging you to come work a sweat, just so they can play! How’s that for motivation? (AGES: 6 MONTHS-12 YEARS) FLEXKids HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 8AM–1PM & 4PM–8PM SATURDAY: 8AM-12PM SUNDAY: CLOSED.
How can I view my bill and membership information?
Flex 24 does have a member portal on Flex24Fitness.com. Log in using your account number to view your bill, update your method of payment, or make a payment. Please ask our front desk for your account number.
Can I freeze my membership?
Yes, we do allow members to freeze their membership up to 3 months per year for only $10 per month instead of your regular monthly draft amount. We offer this for members who have lost their job, or will be not be able to use their membership for a short period of time. While your account is froze, your key will be deactivate and you will not be able to use the facilities. Once your freeze is complete, your key will be reinstated and you will be able to resume your contract where you left off. Members are required to reach out to Support@flex24fitness.com at-least 5 days prior to their draft date to complete the freeze process. All prices listed above are pre-tax and subject to change.
How do I add or remove an additional service on my account?
Additional services include childcare, minors, and/ or a month to month locker. Childcare is an additional $10 per month and a locker will be $15 per month. Minor pricing is listed above in the “What membership terms are offered at Flex 24 and how much?” section above. These services can be added or remove by signing a form at the front desk. Childcare service will be set up in person at the Flex Kids zone, where you will receive a Flex Kids key that you will require a picture and to be scanned at each visit to check in your children. Minors will receive keys as well that will require a picture and to be scanned at each visit to access the facility. To rent a locker, you will need to pull the tab off the locker of your choice in the locker room. You will take this tab to the front desk where it will be assigned to your account. Your own personal lock is required. All service will remain drafting on your account until the member has signed to remove services. Members will need to come in and sign to remove services at-least 3 days prior to their draft date in order to not be billed the following month. All prices above are pre-tax and subject to change.
Am I subject to late / return fees?
Yes, you are subject to return fees. Members are not charged late fees when payment is not received on time. All monthly payments are due on the 3rd or the 17th day of each month, as noted in contract. If automatic electronic payment or draft is returned or not paid for any reason, a non-refundable $15.00 bank charge will be charged to Member and electronic payment will be re-submitted if payment and/or fee is not collected. Any payments cancelled or refused by the Member are subject to a $20 chargeback fee in addition to the original payment.
How do I update my method of payment?
You can update your pay method in person at either of our Odessa locations, over the phone at 1-886-CLUB-FLEX, or online at Flex24Fitness.com using the member portal. Members are required to update their method of payment at least 5 days prior to their next scheduled draft. If payment is not updated before this time frame, the member is at risk of draft processing through existing method of payment on file. If declined, the member is subject to all return fees added to their balance.
How does the drafting process work?
Our drafts are set up on the 3rd or 17th of each month. Members are required to set up a method of payment on file upon joining as well as maintaining an active method of payment throughout their membership. Members can either place a card on file, or their bank account information to draft from. If member requests to pay with cash or in advance, they must provide full payment no later than 5 days prior to their next draft. At all times, an active method of payment is required on the account. The only exception to having a method of payment on file is for paid in full members who will not be charging to their account.
What happens after my fulfillment date has been reached?
Once members complete their initial agreement, members will gain access on a month to month basis until they cancel or renew. Members cancel by following the process listed above in “How do you cancel your account?”. Cancellations will only be completed by signing the cancellation form; never by verbal consent. Members who would like to renew their membership are eligible for renewal discounts or promotions. Please see the front desk for more information.
Can I bring a friend or can they use my key?
We do not allow members to bring in no members for free unless during a launch or “Bring a Friend Friday”. See the “Discounts & Promotions” tab above for further information. Nonmembers at no time can use a member’s key. Keys are to be used by the account holder only! Member shall announce any and all guests to FLEX 24 staff upon entering Flex 24. Member shall not bring unauthorized or unregistered guests into Flex 24 at any time. Member shall not bring any guest into Flex 24 before or after Flex 24 posted business hours. This is monitored 24 hours a day. If done, a $100 fine will be imposed or termination of membership without refund and remaining balance is still due and payable to Flex 24.This is for safety precaution in place for the safety of our members.
How do I get a copy of my contract?
A copy of your contract is emailed automatically to you when you joined to the email you placed on file. You will need to check your inbox or your spam for your original copy sent. For additional copies, please email Support@flex24fitness.com and they will send a secondary copy.
What are the gym rules and requirements when working out at Flex 24?
Please see the “Etiquette” tab above for more information.
What are the current membership terms and agreements?
MEMBERSHIP POLICIES AND CLUB RULES OF FLEX 24 FITNESS, L.L.C.
The following Policies and Rules are for any Member or Guest of Flex 24 Fitness, L.L.C. (hereinafter referred to as “Flex 24”). ID#0113001
Flex 24 designed the Membership Policies (“Policies”) and the Club Rules (“Rules”), including rules listed here and rules posted on our website at http://www.flex24fitness.com/ to ensure a safer and more enjoyable environment in which to exercise. So, please be thoughtful and observe the Policies and Rules that you, and all members and guests, have agreed to follow. FLEX 24 may, in its sole discretion, modify the Policies and Rules without notice at any time. It’s your responsibility to know and follow the most current Policies and Rules. All approved signs posted in a club or on the premises shall be considered a part of the Policies and Rules of Flex 24. The following Polices and Rules replace all previous Policies and Rules. If there is any conflict between these Policies and the posted Club Rules, these Policies and Rules apply.
1) Member does hereby join Flex 24 at the facility (facilities) specified on agreement, and such membership is for the access and use of the general facilities of Flex 24. Fees for membership are listed on the contract. Membership fee does not include fees for additional services available at Flex 24 (including but not limited to designated classes, events, personal training).
2) Member understands that any renewals and/or upgrades of any kind adhering to member’s contract, contract is automatically renewed for one (1) calendar year.
3) Member understands and acknowledges that Flex 24 is private to Flex 24 members and there is limited supervision of the premises. Member assumes the risk of using Flex 24 facilities unsupervised and in an unguarded facility. Flex 24 hereby gives notice that there is risk in using Flex 24 facilities. Member assumes any and all risk, and shall be responsible for Member’s own negligent and intentional conduct. Member does hereby agree that in the event Member should cause, either directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, damage to any property or person, Member shall be liable for such damage, and Member shall defend, indemnify and hold Flex 24 harmless and safe from any and all loss, liabilities, damage, claim or litigation arising out of such damage or loss.
4) Member hereby agrees to notify Flex 24 of any and all changes in the Member’s electronic payment information or personal information. Member must update a Method of Payment Form and file with Flex 24 staff ten (10) days prior to the next scheduled Member electronic payment date. Member’s failure to comply can result in the loss of Flex 24 membership privileges and/or the acceleration of this agreement.
5) All monthly payments are due on the 3rd or the 17th day of each month, as noted in contract. If automatic electronic payment or draft is returned or not paid for any reason, a non-refundable $15.00 bank charge will be charged to Member and electronic payment will be re-submitted if payment and/or fee is not collected. Any payments cancelled or refused by the Member are subject to a $20 chargeback fee in addition to the original payment.
6) Member acknowledges and accepts the term of 12-monthly drafts, 24 monthly drafts, or 36 monthly drafts term for a primary and/ or add- on CANNOT and WILL NOT be cancelled by Member before the end of the initial term stated in this agreement or before total financial obligation stated in this agreement has been satisfied. An “add-on” can be joined to a primary’s account at any time but the primary’s contract will automatically be renewed to the original length at current rate. Add-on memberships are required to complete the same contract length as the primary, never exceeding a term of less than 1 year. Cancelling this contract requires the immediate payment of all past due balances owed at the date of cancellation, together with $250 (plus tax) PER PARTIAL or FULL YEAR REMAINING on said contract for University single gym access, or $350 (plus tax) PER PARTIAL or FULL YEAR REMAINING on said contract for 42nd/University dual gym access. Member has the option to transfer the account to a new paying member for a $75.00 (plus tax) transfer fee upon enrolling as a new Member of Flex 24 at the current monthly rate.
7) Members under the age of 18 are eligible to use our facilities only if a parent has co-signed their contract. Minors 12-14 must share a key with their parent/guardian and be accompanied by them at all times. Minors 15-17 must have their own key upon joining and do not need to be accompanied by their parent/guardian. Upon joining, the parent/guardian must co-sign for the financial responsibility of the minor’s account. The parent/guardian whom co-signs is fully responsible for any fees owed to Flex 24. If for any reason the minors account needs to be closed prior to completion, the parent/guardian is responsible for paying any/all fees owed to Flex 24 and completing the cancellation process by transferring or paying the early termination fees. If the account is sent to collections at any time, the parent/guardian whom co- signed for the contract will be held accountable for any/all fees due to Flex 24.
8) Members using additional amenities will have these services added to their account with or without consent. These amenities can be removed after a term of 3 months but the member is required to pay for the period they were being used. PARENTS AGREE THAT THEY HAVE INSPECTED THE FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT TO BE USED, AND IF THE PARENT BELIEVES ANYTHING IS UNSAFE, HE/SHE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY ADVISE THE STAFF AT FLEX 24 OF SUCH CONDITION(S) AND REFUSE TO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN PARTICIPATE. PARENTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE ENGAGING IN ACTIVITIES THAT INVOLVE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY AND DEATH. PARENTS ASSUME ALL THE FOREGOING RISK AND ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DAMAGES FOLLOWING ANY INJURY, PERMANENT DISABILITY OR DEATH. PARENTS RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE FLEX 24 FITNESS, L.L.C., ITS AFFILIATED CLUBS, ADMINISTRATORS, DIRECTORS, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, AND IF APPLICABLE, OWNERS AND LEASERS OF PREMISES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED, HIS OR HER HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF FLEX 24 FITNESS, L.L.C., OR OTHERWISE.
9) The primary account holder has the right to remove any “add-on” member. Add-on member will then be responsible for the remainder of the term of the contract, at the current rate of a single member, and must provide method of payment in order to continue membership with Flex 24 facilities, and will be subject to all policies, rules, and early termination fees herein still apply.
10) Member acknowledges that this Membership Contract will expire at the end of the term stated in this agreement. After the contract term has been fulfilled, Flex 24 will continue to give Member access on a month-to-month basis at the month-to-month current rate. Cancellations will only be executed by signing the Cancellation Form; never by verbal consent. Upon the competition of this form in the 30 days of their contract fulfillment date; the Member must pay one additional month. If this last payment is not received, the Member must adhere to the original length and terms of their contract. Member’s must return their key once their last month has been completed, or a $40 key fee will be owed. To maintain your rate at time of cancellation, Member will have 60 days from cancellation date to re-join Flex 24 without paying start-up and current monthly rate.
11) Member acknowledges and accepts that Flex 24 may cancel this Membership Contract anytime Flex 24’s rules, polices and/or regulations are violated by Member.
12) In the event Member fails to timely pay any amount due Flex 24 under the terms and conditions of this Membership Contract, Flex 24 may suspend Member’s rights to use Flex 24 facilities until Member cures the default or Flex 24 may require Member who is in default to pay the entire unpaid balance owed to Flex 24 and Flex 24’s reasonable attorney’s fees and costs to collect payment due.
13) Member hereby irrevocably authorizes Flex 24, its successors and assigns, to report any delinquencies or defaults by Member to credit reporting bureaus and to take any collection effort deemed necessary. After a minimum of 3 unpaid months, the Member’s account will be sent to collections for the entire contractual amount; plus a $75 collection fee, and all accruing dues and late fees. Addition fees may apply from the collection agency. Should legal action become necessary, Member agrees that this agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and that venue for any legal action shall be in the courts of Ector County, Texas. Member further agrees to be responsible for all costs of collection, including any attorney’s fees or court costs.
14) All notices to Member shall be sent to the address provided by Member. All notices to Flex 24 shall be sent by certified mail, return receipt requested to Flex 24, 4101 E. 42nd Street, Building O, Odessa, TX 79762.
15) When using Flex 24 facilities or being present at Flex 24 facilities, Member shall comply at all times with the following Rules:
a) Member shall announce any and all guests to FLEX 24 staff upon entering Flex 24. Member shall not bring unauthorized or unregistered guests into Flex 24 at any time. Member shall not bring any guest into Flex 24 before or after Flex 24 posted business hours. This is monitored 24 hours a day. If done, a $100 fine will be imposed or termination of membership without refund and remaining balance is still due and payable to Flex 24.
b) Member is required to have in their possession their personal access key during each visit to Flex 24 and shall check-in using their personal access key each visit to Flex 24 upon entering. Member shall display personal access key upon request of Flex 24 staff. Any Member not in possession of their personal access key may be required to leave Flex 24 facilities.
c) Member shall provide all of Member’s personal athletic equipment and clothing.
d) Member shall not engage in or conduct any type of commercial or personal business activity while on Flex 24 premises and Member and guests shall not act as trainers, coaches or instructors for other members or guests, without prior approval by Flex 24 manager.
e) Member shall comply with Flex 24 dress codes for all activities in which Member and guests participate. SHIRTS AT ALL TIMES.
f) Member shall not use loud or profane language on Flex 24 premises nor shall Member molest, badger, assault or harass other Flex 24 members, guests or employees in any way or they will face suspension of membership privileges, and/or appropriate legal action.
16) Member shall not be released from the obligations to make all payments required by the terms of the Membership Contract.
17) In the event Member fails to use Flex 24 membership privileges or included services, Member shall not be released from the obligation to make all payments required by the terms of this Membership Contract.
18) IN ADDITION TO THE PAYMENT OF FEES, THE MEMBER DOES THE FOLLOWING:
a) HEREBY RELEASES, DISCHARGES, AND WAIVES ANY CLAIM AGAINST FLEX 24 AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND ANY AND ALL OTHERS FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, INJURIES, OR DEATH RESULTING FROM MEMBER’S OR ANY GUEST OF MEMBER’S USE OF ANY FLEX 24 FACILITIES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY FLEX 24 EVENT, PROGRAM OR CLASS. MEMBER AND GUEST ASSUME ALL RISK, INCLUDING GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND HIDDEN DANGERS.
b) ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY ARE AWARE THAT PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES INVOLVE THE POSSIBILITY OF INJURY AND EVEN DEATH. MEMBER REPRESENTS THAT MEMBER IS IN GOOD HEALTH AND DOES NOT SUFFER FROM ANY INFIRMITY, ILLNESS, DISEASE, IMPAIRMENT, OR PHYSICAL CONDITION THAT WOULD PREVENT MEMBER FROM PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES, EVENTS, CLASSES, OR PROGRAMS OF FLEX 24 WITHOUT RISK OF HARM OR INJURY. MEMBER REPRESENTS TO FLEX 24 THAT MEMBER HAS PERMISSION AND APPROVAL OF MEMBER’S PHYSICIAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES, PROGRAMS, EVENTS, AND CLASSES AT FLEX 24. IF MEMBER DOES NOT HAVE SUCH PERMISSION, MEMBER HEREBY ASSUMES THE RISK OF INJURY AND DEATH, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
19) At all times while using Flex 24 facilities, Member shall comply with all of the terms and provisions of the Membership Contract and the rules, policies and regulations regarding the use of Flex 24 facilities as may be in effect from time to time. In the event Member fails to comply, Flex 24 may suspend the Member’s right to use Flex 24 facilities. During the periods of any such suspension if the Member continues to violate the terms of this agreement or rules, policies or regulations of Flex 24, Member’s membership may be terminated by Flex 24 and Member shall not be entitled to reimbursement for any amount of membership fees or dues, which were prepaid and Member will be responsible for any and all remaining financial obligations of this agreement.
20) Flex 24 may assign or transfer Flex 24’s interest in this agreement without notice to Member. Member shall not assign any of its rights or obligation under this agreement.
21) Members are urged not to bring valuables to Flex 24. Flex 24 is not responsible or liable for loss, theft, or damage to the personal property of Member on the premises.
22) Flex 24 prohibits the use of drugs or steroids and Member agrees not to use any recreations drugs or steroids on Flex 24 premises. The Member acknowledges and is aware that steroids and can cause numerous physical, mental and emotional problems relating to physical maturity and growth and may cause heart disease, strokes and liver dysfunction, sterility and infertility problems, personality changes and skin blemishes. Men can have premature balding and develop breast tissue. These are serious health hazards and member should not use and illegal drugs or steroids. Member recognizes and acknowledges there are serious criminal and civil penalties for the illegal possession; sale, use, trading or exchange of steroids and no such activity is allowed upon Flex 24 premises.
23) Notice to purchaser: Do not sign this contract until you read it or if it contains blank spaces.
24) If you decide you do not wish to remain a member of this health spa, you may cancel this contract by mailing to the health spa by midnight of the third business day after the day you sign this contract a notice stating your desire to cancel this contract. The written notice must be mailed by certified mail to the following address:
4101 E. 42nd St, Building O, Odessa, TX 79762
25) If you die or become totally and permanently disabled after the date this contract takes effect, you or your estate may cancel this contract and receive a partial refund of your unused membership fee by mailing a notice to the health spa stating your desire to cancel this contract. The health spa may require proof of disability or death. The written notice must be mailed by certified mail to the following address:
4101 E. 42nd St, Building O, Odessa, TX 79762
26) If the health spa goes out of business and does not provide facilities within 10 miles of the facility in which you are enrolled or if the health spa moves more than 10 miles from the facility in which you are enrolled you may cancel this contract by mailing by certified mail a written notice stating your desire to cancel this contract, accompanied by proof of payment on the contract the health spa at the following address:
4101 E. 42nd St, Building O, Odessa TX 79762